The Catholic Foundation seeks a full-time Donor Services Associate to support our team on day-to-day donor stewardship and client support function.
The Donor Services Associate has responsibility for campaign gift fulfillment, redemption, accounting, database administration, event management along with various administrative duties.
In addition, the Donor Services Associate promotes and represents the mission of the Catholic Foundation of Michigan and ensures efficient and productive execution of campaign financial functions and operations. This position also offers the unique opportunity to work towards the missionary transformation of our parish communities and schools.
A qualified candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in donor data management with a focus on community foundations or development/financial services.
- Outstanding professional, interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional computer skills, including direct experience with database management, as well as standard Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with accounting and financial software.
- Basic knowledge of and familiarity with the organizational structure and practices of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Gift Fulfillment, Redemption and Campaign Accounting
- Donor Services and Client Support
- Database Administration
- Events and Special Projects
Learn more by downloading the job description below.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to HR@catholicfoundationmichigan.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.