Important Dates for Holiday Season and Year-End
Dear Catholic Foundation Friends and Fund Holders,
With the holiday season upon us and the year-end, our team is prepared to meet your philanthropic needs and goals.
Please note the following important upcoming dates:
- The Catholic Foundation office will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Don’t Delay! Any Donor Advised Fund requests should be submitted by Sunday, December 27 for a 2020 delivery.
- Maximize your end of year tax benefits: To contribute to your Fund for 2020, you may either:
- Transfer securities by Wednesday, Dec. 23
- Roll over a portion of your IRA by Wednesday, Dec. 23
- Send us a check dated in December with the envelope postmarked by the USPS no later than December 31, 2020 or
- Give online by 11:59pm December 31, 2020.
Check out the following articles to learn more about the Truths of End of Year Giving and the Benefits of Bunching.
We welcome your questions. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.204.0332.
We wish you a blessed Advent and a joyful Christmas season!