Benefits of Creating an Endowment
- Tax Efficient: Avoid capital gains taxes on long-term, highly appreciated assets
- Name Your Charity: Designate to the charitable organization of your choice, or leave your contribution unrestricted to serve the greatest need
- Local Expertise: The Foundation prudently manages the fund and distributes income
- Legacy Planning: Ability to fund at death with an estate gift or designation in a will
- Catholic Values: Invested in accordance with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops guidelines for socially Responsible Investments
Existing Endowment Fund Stories
The Catholic Foundation is honored to support and sustain the future of Catholic parishes, schools and ministries within Michigan.
Learn more about our partners and how endowment funds are helping create a lasting impact by reading their stories.
Receive a Complimentary Catholic Gift Planning Workbook
The Catholic Foundation is pleased to provide a faithful planned giving guide. This helpful booklet was created to assist you and your loved ones as you begin the process of planning for your future. As a discernment tool, it will help you gather information, think about how to use your estate plan to provide for your loved ones and support the faithful causes you care about.
“Out of our common todays and yesterdays, we are building for eternity.”