Benefits of Creating A Donor Advised Fund
- Immediate Benefits: Full charitable deduction for your gifts without having to make immediate donations to charities
- Tax Efficient: Offset gains from asset sales, receipt of large bonuses/windfalls, or as part of estate tax planning
- Customizable: Ability to name your fund — or give anonymously — without having to establish a Private Family Foundation
- Central System: An efficient, consolidated online system for managing all of your charitable giving
- Local Expertise: The Foundation prudently manages the fund, processes your grant requests and sends an annual summary of all your gifts for tax purpose
- Catholic Values: Invested in accordance with the USCCB guidelines for socially Responsible Investments
Existing Donor Advised Fund Stories
The Catholic Foundation is honored to support and sustain the future of Catholic parishes, schools, and ministries within Michigan.
Learn more about our partners and how donor-advised funds are helping create a lasting impact by reading their stories.
Receive a Complimentary Catholic Gift Planning Workbook
The Catholic Foundation is pleased to provide a faithful planned giving guide. This helpful booklet was created to assist you and your loved ones as you begin the process of planning for your future. As a discernment tool, it will help you gather information, think about how to use your estate plan to provide for your loved ones and support the faithful causes you care about.
“Out of our common todays and yesterdays, we are building for eternity.”
St. Katharine Drexel
To receive a copy of the 2021 Complimentary Catholic Gift Planning Workbook, check out the link below.